- 48% believed in God
- 13% believed in Evolution (God is not involved)
It was then concluded that we are living in a divided country.
I was confused ("confused" is the mostly used words during my office hours) by how the options are organized. Should there be
- believed in God (no evolution)
- believed in God (evolution exists as part of God's plan)
- believed in Evolution (God is involved)
- believed in Evolution (There is God but God is not involved)
- believed in Evolution (There is no God)
It may turns out not to be very divided at all with most of the percentage splitted among the middle options and only small percentages in the two extreme views.